Be a change leader who inspires others
Who Is This Course For?
Designed to build change competency in anyone who manages employees through change, this program targets front-line supervisors through to senior directors.
Please note, this program is not intended for change practitioners or project managers responsible for building change management plans
(please see Prosci Change Management Certification Program).
The Leading Your Team Through Change program creates transformational experiences that empower individuals to succeed in change. At the end of this one-day program, participants will:
- Understand foundational change concepts
- Gain insights into best-practice research data
- Be able to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Know how to lead their team through change by embodying the CLARC roles for people managers (communicator, liaison, advocate, resistance manager, coach)
- Have ready access to the robust, in-practice Change Management Guide for Managers
- Learn foundational change concepts
- Apply the Prosci ADKAR Model
- Understand best practices in change management
- Prepare yourself for change
- Lead your team through change enabled by CLARC roles
- Effectively communicate and advocate
- Manage resistance and coach employees through transition
- Reinforce change as a liaison and celebrate successes
- Program workbook and placemat
- Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition Excerpt
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- One-year subscription to digital content, resources and tools in the Prosci Hub Solution Suite, including:
Research Hub – Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition, Applications
Knowledge Hub – In-Practice Change Management Guide for Managers
Are you ready to build a strategy
for change capability in your organization?