Who should attend
Change Management Project Support is built for anyone tackling a must-win project, complex changes, or any high-risk initiatives. This program is designed to align with change sponsors’ and practitioners’ current projects, helping accelerate their results.
Did you know?
Participants in Prosci’s 2018 Best Practices in
Change Management study report that
integrating and engaging with the project
team and project leaders was an important
contributor to the success of a change
Define project success
Assess project health
Establish progress measurement protocol
Apply Prosci methods and tools to your existing projects
Align your project activities with best practices
Evaluate and reinforce sustained project results
Facilitated Kickoff Workshop:
- Create a shared definition of success
- Calculate change management ROI
- Measure baseline project metrics
- Discuss project and change management integration
- Outline change strategy and plan
Tailored Project Coaching:
- Receive in-person and virtual coaching to foster accountability for delivering expected outcomes
- Equip, enable and support knowledge transfer and ability building
- Maintain sponsor engagement for success
- Communicate early successes to foster awareness and desire
- Bi-weekly reviews throughout the engagement
- Final onsite session upon project completion
- Discussion of change management integration on future projects and other change initiatives to drive toward success
- CMROI Calculator
- Change Scorecard
- PCT Analyzer
- eBest Practices Audit
- ADKAR Dashboard
The most valuable takeaways from the Prosci’s training are that change management doesn’t just happen.
It must be planned for and implemented. Change management and project management must be interwoven to be most effective in achieving project results.
Chalk up every project as a win by
incorporating change management.
Contact us to learn how we can help.